a leading Australian renewable energy company
Epuron has been developing solar and wind energy projects in Australia since its formation in 2003. Our track record of development in Australia is second to none.
Our track record includes:
- Yulara Solar, providing 1.8 Megawatts of solar power to the Ayers Rock Resort at Uluru, Central Australia
- Uterne Solar, providing 4.1 Megawatts of solar power to Alice Springs
- TKLN Solar providing solar power to 3 remote communities in the Northern Territory
- White Rock Wind Farm, with construction commencing early 2016
- Gullen Range Wind Farm, the largest operating wind farm in NSW
- Cullerin Range Wind Farm, the best performing wind farm in the NEM
- Silverton Wind Farm, the largest proposed wind farm in Australia
- the largest number of approved wind turbines and largest wind monitoring network in NSW
As a result of its acquisition by Fulcrum Energy in 2011, Epuron is now proudly back in Australian ownership, and well placed to continue its success in solar and wind energy projects across Australia.
|a leading Australian renewable energy company focused on utility-scale wind & solar energy projects