a leading Australian renewable energy company
Epuron has been developing wind and solar energy projects in Australia since its formation in 2003. Our track record of development in Australia is second to none.
Our track record includes:
- Cullerin Range Wind Farm, the best performing wind farm in the NEM
- Silverton Wind Farm, the largest proposed wind farm in Australia
- TKLN Solar providing PV power to 3 remote communities in the Northern Territory
- the largest wind monitoring network in NSW
- the largest number of approved wind turbines in NSW
As a result of its acquisition by Fulcrum Energy in 2011, Epuron is now proudly back in Australian ownership, and well placed to continue its success in solar and wind energy projects across Australia.
|a leading Australian renewable energy company focused on utility-scale wind & solar energy projects